This photo was taken during my time at Pearson. I always arrive early, and I was always the last one out the door. Even on a salaried contract, I made sure to put in a full eight hours or more each day. That’s just how I’ve always worked: with discipline, integrity, and a sense of responsibility that doesn’t punch a clock.
It may look like midday, but this was taken past 7 PM during a Phoenix summer, when the sun lingers, just like I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Carrying More Than Jackets
One of our family trips to Southern California greeted us with a chilly ocean wind. We had expected the cold weather, so everyone came prepa...
-
As I stand at the marina in San Diego, watching the boats sway gently in the water, I find myself reflecting on the journey of my life, fr...
-
I stumbled across a familiar street view on Google the other day, and it instantly pulled me back to my commuting days in Manila. Getting to...
-
In San Diego, I sat quietly on a map of the Philippines etched into the ground, a moment that stirred memories and emotions I didn’t expect....
No comments:
Post a Comment