As I stand at the marina in San Diego, watching the boats sway gently in the water, I find myself reflecting on the journey of my life, from my childhood in the Philippines to the present here in Phoenix, Arizona. Back in Manila Bay, the marina was a place of peace, where I could walk freely, feel the sea breeze, and embrace the simplicity of life without a worry in the world. Today, life in Phoenix is so different, surrounded by desert landscapes, endless heat, and the fast pace of modern living. Yet, in moments like this by the water, I am reminded of my roots and the contrast between where I came from and where I am now. Both places, though worlds apart, hold pieces of who I am, one shaped my beginnings, and the other continues to shape my journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Carrying More Than Jackets
One of our family trips to Southern California greeted us with a chilly ocean wind. We had expected the cold weather, so everyone came prepa...
-
As I stand at the marina in San Diego, watching the boats sway gently in the water, I find myself reflecting on the journey of my life, fr...
-
I stumbled across a familiar street view on Google the other day, and it instantly pulled me back to my commuting days in Manila. Getting to...
-
A Visit to the Clinic So, I guess this is my very first post, and it’s about something that really hit me in the wallet. I went to a clinic...
No comments:
Post a Comment