Standing beside this sculpture, I’m reminded that even giants can fade into history. Power doesn’t last forever, but the story always remains. What legacy will we leave behind?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Carrying More Than Jackets
One of our family trips to Southern California greeted us with a chilly ocean wind. We had expected the cold weather, so everyone came prepa...
-
As I stand at the marina in San Diego, watching the boats sway gently in the water, I find myself reflecting on the journey of my life, fr...
-
I stumbled across a familiar street view on Google the other day, and it instantly pulled me back to my commuting days in Manila. Getting to...
-
A Visit to the Clinic So, I guess this is my very first post, and it’s about something that really hit me in the wallet. I went to a clinic...
No comments:
Post a Comment