So when I finally got the chance to visit Frisco, I carried all those childhood impressions with me. I found myself walking the streets trying to match real life with the scenes I remembered from that old TV. I kept looking for landmarks, corners, and angles that felt familiar, like I was trying to step back into those movie frames.
And then there I was, standing in the middle of the city, wearing my San Francisco shirt, surrounded by people, storefronts, and the everyday noise of real life. For a moment, it genuinely felt like I had stepped inside that black‑and‑white television. The world around me wasn’t a movie set, but it had the same energy, the same charm, that fascinated me as a child.
San Francisco has so much to offer. The weather alone makes you want to walk everywhere. The mix of old and new buildings, the smell of food from every direction, the way people move with purpose, it’s a city that invites you to explore. It was truly a blessing to be there. That’s why I paused. I looked around. I let myself feel the moment. Because after everything, the years, the miles, the dreams I carried from childhood, I was finally here. And I didn’t want to miss a single second of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment