While on a hike, I noticed this caterpillar curled up on a leaf. I quickly grabbed my camera and took a snap of it. Looking at it now, I can’t help but think of my own life.
There were seasons when everything around me felt dull-times of uncertainty, hardship, and change. Moments when the world seemed too big, too fast, too heavy. Yet somehow, even in those gray chapters, something inside me stayed bright. A spark. A stubborn hope. A belief that I was meant to grow through whatever I was facing.
The caterpillar doesn’t rush. It doesn’t compare itself to the world around it. It simply carries its colors, even when no one notices. It keeps moving, even when the path is small. It trusts that transformation takes time.
And that’s my story too.
I’ve curled up during the hard seasons, held on when life felt cold, and waited quietly for the moment I could stretch again. Every challenge added a new color. Every setback shaped a new pattern. Every victory-no matter how small, became part of who I am now.
One day, the caterpillar will unfold into something completely different. And in my own way, I already have. Not in a loud or dramatic way, but slowly, through every season, every challenge, every quiet moment of holding on.
I didn’t burst into the world as a butterfly. I just kept growing, kept learning, kept adding color where life tried to wash it out. And somewhere along the way, without even noticing, I became someone stronger, softer, and a little more sure of who I am. Enough to see the beauty in where I’ve been and where I’m going.
No comments:
Post a Comment